Share The Light
Methodist Children’s Homes is excited to bring Share the Light to the Jackson area for the very first time!
This holiday season, Methodist Children’s Homes and presenting sponsor, Community Bank, will help share the light of the Lord with the community by hosting a Christmas open house. Share the Light is a free, family-friendly event aimed to unite the community and spread holiday cheer! Mark your calendars and come out to help us Share the Light!
When: Friday, December 6th and Saturday, December 7th
Time: 6 to 8 p.m.
Where: Methodist Children’s Homes (805 N Flag Chapel Rd. Jackson, MS 39209)
- Pictures with Santa: Snap a picture with Mr. Claus to remember the night.
- Interactive Nativity Pageant: Children will be able to step into the Nativity Story and be a part of telling the story.
- Christmas Story in Pictures: The Nativity Story as told from the book of Luke will be on display with pictures so that all can see the good news!
- Light Show: View colorful lights and unique light show demonstrations throughout the campus.
- Festival of Trees: You can decorate your own tree on our Parade of Lights and add your special touch to this special event.
- Carols and refreshments will be provided on our kick-off night.
- Visitors can make a donation as they visit our campus and help support our ministry.
The first 100 people to pre-register will receive a FREE gift at the event on Friday.
Click here to pre-register today!
Help us make this inaugural event a success! We have volunteer opportunities available before, during and after the event. You can volunteer as an individual or as a group.
Click here to to sign up today!
- Free admission
- Free parking
- Cash and debit/credit cards accepted
- No pets allowed
- No alcohol
- No weapons or sharp objects