Share The Light
This holiday season, Methodist Children’s Homes will help share the light of the Lord with our community by hosting a Christmas Open House and light parade. This two-night event is sure to put you in the Christmas spirit!
Friday, December 6th & Saturday, December 7th from 6 to 8 pm
Share the Light will include our Christmas tree lighting, interactive nativity pageant, carols, parade of lights, festival of trees and more! You never know… Santa Claus just might make an appearance!
- Interactive Nativity Pageant: Children will be able to step into the Nativity Story and be a part of telling the story.
- Christmas Story in Pictures: The Nativity Story as told from the book of Luke will be on display with pictures so that all can see the good news!
- Parade of Lights: Help us light up our homes on campus and share the light with our youth on campus and our neighbors.
- Festival of Trees: You can decorate your own tree on our Parade of Lights and add your special touch to this special event.
- Carols and refreshments will be provided on our kick-off night.
- Visitors can make a donation as they visit our campus and help support our ministry.