Methodist Children’s Homes encourages you to join together as a community to help our cause. A MCH fundraiser is the perfect event to hold with your church, office or community group. Through creative fundraisers, you can have a direct and positive impact on the lives of our children.
- Dedicate Your Birthday
- Host a Dinner
- Host a 5K
- Bake Sale
- Rummage Sale
- Mud Volleyball
- Host a Garden Party
- Dodgeball Fundraiser
- Lemonade Stand
- Company Events
- Dress Down Fridays — each employee to donate $1 gets to dress casually on a Friday
- Wacky Management Moments — set a fundraising goal and if your organization can meet it, ask your boss to do something extreme. Pie to the face, dunk tank or crazy costume - the possibilities are endless!
- Lunchtime or After-Work Zumba — do something active and healthy while raising money for MCH!
We welcome creative fundraising events to bring your communities together to support Methodist Children’s Homes!
After Your Fundraiser…
- Download and fill out our fundraising form.
- Choose your payment method.
- Send us your donation and your completed form so we can send you a thank you for your hard work!
Pay online here (donation link) and email the form to Kate Williams, Kwilliams@gmail.com OR mail the check and form to:
Methodist Children’s Homes of Mississippi
Attn: Kate Williams
PO Box 66
Clinton, MS 39060-0066