Leave a Legacy
Give to the Heart of the Matter
Types of Legacy Giving
· Add the Methodist Children’s Homes of MS to documents you already have in place, or plan to put in place.
· Include a bequest to Methodist Children’s Homes of MS in your Will or Revocable Trust.
· Designate the Methodist Children’s Homes of MS as beneficiary of your Retirement Assets - IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or pension.
· Name the Methodist Children’s Homes of MS as a beneficiary of your Life Insurance policy.
· Designate the Methodist Children’s Homes of MS as a beneficiary of a Bank account(s).
· Gifting specific property to the Methodist Children’s Homes of MS such as: real estate, stocks, and other securities, art, antiques and other collectables.
Ways to Give bequest
· Give a percentage of your estate.
· Give a particular dollar amount of specific asset.
· Leave the balance of residue of your estate after other distributions are made and expenses are covered.
· Reduce your taxable estate by the amount given to the Methodist Children’s Homes of MS.
· Make a significant gift to the Methodist Children’s Homes of MS and designate how it should be used.
· Experience the satisfaction of knowing you can continue to support the Methodist Children’s Homes of MS long after you are gone.
· Create a legacy that changes lives for generations to come.
1. Receive your free personal workbook by emailing Kate Williams at email@example.com.
2. Take the completed workbook and all necessary paperwork to your lawyer to create your will or trust.
3. If you are planning on adding MCH as a beneficiary to your retirement assets, life insurance or bank account please contact your insurance provider, retirement plan administrator, and/or bank or financial institute to fill out the appropriation beneficiary designation forms.
Sample Bequest Language:
I hereby give to United Methodist Ministry with Children and Families, Inc. (DBA. Methodist Children’s Homes of MS) PO Box 66 Clinton, MS 39060 (the sum of $_____________) or (______% of the residue of my estate,) to be used for its general purposes.
The Methodist Children’s Homes would love to answer all your questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 601-853-5000 ext. 1222.