MCH Advocates are passionate about promoting the mission of Methodist Children’s Homes. They work to educate, encourage and invite others in the community to take part in our ministry.
- Our advocates educate the community about Methodist Children’s Homes by:
- Inviting speakers on behalf of MCH to their churches, civic organizations or community groups
- Writing an article featuring MCH for their church newsletters or community newspapers
- Creating displays and bulletin boards about MCH’s mission.
- Using social media to ask for prayers for our foster families, staff and residents and their families
Our advocates encourage others to support Methodist Children’s Home financially through:
- Honors and Memorials
- Estate Planning
- Organized fundraisers
Our advocates invite others to get involved by:
- Planning campus tours
- Volunteering at events
- Finding individual volunteers and work groups